Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks for you help and info guys. Not knowing what is a good make/brand for upgrade parts i guess i went for the cheapest, lesson learned! Another question - i have removed the selector switch to lock it to semi use as a dmr, but if it locks up i used to just switch to full auto to clear it. I cant do that now. Whats the best way to stopnit locking - full press of trigger not spamming it, or would a mosfet stop this? If so what mosfet do you recommend?

·
Super Moderator
3,859 Posts
Anti-Reversal Latch for TM Series Ver.7 | Modify-Airsoft parts

This is likely one of the few Modify parts that is worth far more then its price tag.

I have used these in damn near every build I have done that does not have a BTC or TITAN fet in it. In my m14 I plan on drilling a small hole on the outside that is inline with the slotted end of that shaft to deal with the exact issue you are talking about.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Anti-Reversal Latch for TM Series Ver.7 | Modify-Airsoft parts

This is likely one of the few Modify parts that is worth far more then its price tag.

I have used these in damn near every build I have done that does not have a BTC or TITAN fet in it. In my m14 I plan on drilling a small hole on the outside that is inline with the slotted end of that shaft to deal with the exact issue you are talking about.
I dont think that idea will work as the trigger covers the anti reversal latch completely. Unless You drill through the stock and also the trigger.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So my quest to lock to semi and still have facility to switch to auto to unlock gearbox momentarily continues ☹

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know the dimensions of the v7 cylinder? I wanna know what volume for barrel:cylinder ratio

21 - 27 of 27 Posts