Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Ohh for the sake of the Lord it really starts to annoying me, no difference except much worse fps.

Now it starts to give me double feed also.

40€ for a chamber what is much worser than the Original one.

I think I will try to drill a little way in the chamber so the BB don't want stuck anymore between nozzle and hole.

Or TDC Mod the original Chamber and use an Aps2 Barrel what fit in the original Chamber.

Iam now not far away from the Pricetag of an SSG10. If I ever get my rifle done than it musst heal cancer and hit novritsch right Ball from here for the effort and money what it's cost me.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Image is correct the rubber adaptor has 3 purposes

1. Airseal with nozzle
2.make sure rubber nub and hop arm align
3. Centre and reinforce hop rubber feedlips to ensure BBS enter rubber dead on

·
Registered
92 Posts
Also try feeding a BB in by hand and use the nozzle to check feeding also why was their a black rubber thing on your nozzle?

The AEG adapter shouldn't affect BB feeding I tested the one I have for an l96 and BBS can be pushed through without any effort.

Also you aren't overfilling the mags are you? Aps2 style mags can't be overfilled as it causes a blockage or won't click into place, try it with only 5 or 6 bbs in see if it stops the issue.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Also try feeding a BB in by hand and use the nozzle to check feeding also why was their a black rubber thing on your nozzle?

The AEG adapter shouldn't affect BB feeding I tested the one I have for an l96 and BBS can be pushed through without any effort.

Also you aren't overfilling the mags are you? Aps2 style mags can't be overfilled as it causes a blockage or won't click into place, try it with only 5 or 6 bbs in see if it stops the issue.

Black Rubber on the nozzle was the aeg adapter.

I testet all 3 Mags low loaded full loaded, with slow bolt cycle and fast one still same issue.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

If the new cylinder head don't solve the problem I will Dremel a way for the BB so it can't stuck anymore. If the chamber get destroyed I use the original one with TDC if this also don't work i have than an M24 Wallhanger and build an SEMI G3 DMR something I know it will work.

No nerves for that BS anymore.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yeah try use the PDI Snow Wolf M24 chamber or get a way to get yourself a Modify Mod24/SSG24 chamber set, those so far don't have issues

·
Registered
640 Posts
I believe it should fit, if the AirsoftPro one fits then most likely that would fit as well
though the cylinder set certainly won't fit since the CYMA receiver set is a bit wider

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I think I found the problem!

It isnt the chamber or the magazines it's a whobbling cylinder.

I have few mm play up and down with the cylinder.

When I Cock the gun and pull the bolt back the cylinder with nozzle goes a bit down this is why it stuck the BB.

Now the cylinder even Stucks bevore in the chamber because it's angle is to low.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts