Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Im new to this forum and saw how helpful it is. The point is that I got a CYMA SR25 .098 platinum edition and I want to add a tracer unit to it but when I removed the suppressor and orange tip the only thing underneath it was just a smooth end of the barrel and I was really confused and not have no idea where the threads are. Can anyone please help or have some kind of schematics to help. I contacted CYMA and EVIKE but they have not returned my emails. I tried turning the smooth end to see if anything was underneath, thats why it looks the way it looks. Yet, I have no idea if i should keep twisting or prying or if im doing something wrong. Thanks
Automotive tire Thigh Knee Waist Eyewear
Automotive tire Thigh Knee Waist Eyewear

Attachments

·
Registered
975 Posts
I think sr25s have their own suppressor that works with the flash hider. But you might need a new outer barrel if you want to add you standard 14mm negative suppressor!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you mean, the standard one that slides all the way down the barrel that goes over it and is held down with push pins?

·
Registered
160 Posts
The CYMA SR25 doesnt inherently have a threaded muzzle. They got their own QD mock suppressor. Your choices are:
1. A DIY solution for a thread
2. Changing the outer barrel with a threaded muzzle.

Plase note, that if you do change the outer barrel, most likely the stock suppressor will not fit anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts