Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I was talking to a friend of mine who recently acquired a rifle from the classifieds and I asked him, "Where did you find it?" He told me it was on this forum and I had never heard of it! I searched it, looked around a bit and it looks like a great place for a sniper or just a sniper enthusiast to hang around so I decided to sign up. I've been a member on ASR and ASF for years learning from guys like SVTCobra and TCF and I can't wait to see what is offered on this forum and I'm glad I found it. On to the info! My name is Chris, my call sign is saxplaya but I just go by Sax for short. I've been playing airsoft sporadically for years up until now when I was able to save and get myself some nice things and I've started regularly attending the same field that fellow members, MGunner and Redrover play at. I've always been a fan of basr's and have done my share of tinkering and reading and I look forward to meeting some new people and enjoying the boards here.

My arsenal as of now is firstly, a JG Bar10 stock using a TM barrel and receiver with a M-trig, and mostly PDI internals. Secondly I just nabbed a TK twist barrel and in my second rifle I have the TK barrel, firefly soft bucking and PDI Barikaru piston which I'm still in the process of tweaking up. Sidearms are a KWA G17, KJW 1911 Kimber, and a TM MK23.

Camo for now is just a set of Woodland BDU's until I take time to improve my gear.

My other hobbies would be: Guitar, Sax, Singing, Camping, and Football

·
Registered
562 Posts
Another Bolt Action fan...welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum! For your camo I suggest you make yourself a ghillie. Even if you don't use it for sniping if you make it light enough it is still great camo.

Edit: 500th post!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.