Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guys on the web there's is a types of buckings for vsr's, ones said gbb bucking rubber and others said only bucking rubber, the two of them are ver bucking but i don't know if there's is a difference between them, can I use a gbb bucking on a spring sniper?. Another thing, do you think if I design a piston complete madre of steel with a good slim shape con the back but a little more heavy on the front will produce more kinnetic power?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Nope. GBB buckings are commonly just another way to refer to VSR-10 buckings.

WE GBBRs, VSR-10 compatible rifles, and all TM and similar pistols share the same type of bucking. Some GBBRs like KWAs use proprietary hops and therefore the buckings designed for them are not compatible with VSR-10 (or anything else). Other GBBRs like VFC and GHK just use AEG buckings instead.

So really, there's no such thing as a GBB bucking.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ooouu ok, thanks man! In a web page the nineball bucking said gbb hop up bucking and I bought one anyway but bad luck for my, it came ripped inside, there is a same bucking like nineball forma good air seal but not the maple bucking? i have the bridge inner barrel

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Recién me doy cuenta que sos de Chile. Si vas a usar un cañón con puente y la cámara de hop up común, lo mejor son la Modify o la Nineball.
Si podés ir por el combo Maple Leaf, mucho mejor.

// translation for everyone else //
I just noticed you're from Chile. If you're running a bridged barrel and stock chamber, both Modify and Nineball are great.
I'd still go for the Maple Leaf combo if you're able.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jajaj yes, I'm from chile, and thanks again for your reply, well, in fact I have a E1 M28 and I have lots of ideas for it, I will be glad to share when is finish. About the bucking, the modify,, the only that i found is the tan color bucking, and the only review of that said that it wears fast, and for the 9ball, I have fear of buy it again. But!!, in the web of fire support I buy the PDI W-hold tipe bucking, and the lonex air seal vsr bucking, in other web I will buy the king arm air seal, and a SHS vsr 70degree red bucking, do you think they are ok?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.