Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I have been thinking i have 0,42 grams and 0,50 grams but i want to try 0,6 grams and i do not know what is the advantage between 0,5 and 0,6.
I didn't even use 0,42 grams a lot myb a few mags for testing but now i will try and test them against 0,5 (0,5 are gray and hard to see thats why i want to use 0,6) the gun has enough power and a good hop for the 0,6 so basically i just need them shipped to me to start testing, but if the difference is minimal i will not buy them. If anyone knows a good bb brand for the 0,6 let me know. Now im using BLS 0.50gr bag of 1000 bbs and they are pretty good for 100m+ but hard to zero in. :shrug:

·
Registered
691 Posts
I hate the .50s that are dark gray. If that’s what you’re referring to for being hard to zero in. I’ll never use them again. I’d only run .48s or step up to .69. Corriander on here may have some helpful input on those, which are ceramics. I learned a lot from his posts.

If you can power it sufficiently and hop a .69, you should be able to increase range as it’s heavier and can hold energy longer. (Correct me if I’m wrong). Also Corriander mentioned they have a louder impact which is great for hit calling.

However if you plan to run heavy ceramics you will want to beef up your gun with nice upgrades to support the higher quality ammo!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I am talking about those little gray invisible shits. I will go checkout Corrianders post then tnx for the info.

the vsr i am currently running is upgraded to the fullest so the .69 wont be a problem.

btw these are the results of the test with 0.5 and 0.43 (i wrote wrong 0.42 up in the post), the difference is huge the 0.5 can reach even 100m+ with a nice hop but the 0.42 cant reach even 90 meters sometimes. but yeah why shoot a bb if you cant see did you hit it or not, or even zero it in properly.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have a M130 spring in a VSR10. I use .20's to goon around with and .35 in game. I want/need to move up but which should I go to with a M130 spring, 0.40, 0.42 or 0.46?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Anyone ever used all black bb's? fucking annoying as shit. worse than the grey ones

1 - 5 of 5 Posts