Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I would be interested in finding the dimensions for the M-trigger so I could make one. I would contact Noobie but I dont know how.
The reason for this is that Noobies M-trigger is simply amazing so why would I try to make a better one when there is already the best available.
And yes I would buy it but the trigger mechs seem to get sold really fast and Noobie doesnt have time to make bigger patches.

thank you already for your help :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Honestly, I don't think this is fair to Noobie. If you figure the dimensions out yourself, that's one thing, but to just blatantly ask for them is another. There is a thread floating around on one of my more visited forums, but can't remember which, of a Google SketchUp DWG. Try to find that.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree that it wouldnt be fair to noobie, ofcourse I can figure them out my self when I buy myself the vsr rifle, but ofcourse it would be easier if I had the real dimensions. thanks for the advice :)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with it. Maybe you could buy the dimensions and diagrams off him? I mean, he's never going to make any more, is he? Someone else needs to because they are very good triggers and need to be produced again.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have got a CAD-file of a very similar design from a guy from ASMechanics-forums and I have made all the toolpaths. Next week or after that I'll be able to machine the prototype from steel and test it out. After that I'll make all the updates needed for the design and try to make it as good as possible.

I will be putting a few pics of it here and share the cad-file after its finished :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's been a long time, but the triggerbox is finally operational :p!
Everything is made by hand, I cut the pieces with a plasma-cutter and then used pretty much only a file and a grinding bench.

There are a few problems with fitting the box to the gun, I had to make new threads on to the gun to fit the triggerbox since it was a little bit too short :D But I think it'll be operational before next week.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It shoots quite fine, the trigger pull is'nt as hard as one could imagine.
Only problem atm is that I have to file down the setpin (the thing that takes the spring guide).
I have been testing the triggerbox with an m190-spring and a 90degree neopiston, everything else is stock and is holding up surprisingly well.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It rattles a little bit but I think the problem is that the spring guide is too thin, I'll make a new one next week.
I think it would cost you about 100-140€ but Im not going to make any before I have tested the design and can make it on a CNC-machine.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Okay, I'm going to put it in my g-spec which is going to be as loud as whisper. In the other hand, I got deepfire sears and pdi spring guide stopper which have 100 rounds with stock spring.. I do have a m150, but I'm waiting this guy to make the spring guide and piston. :-/ He is at Rovaniemi too by the way.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.