Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
There is no real definite answer to this. It will shoot farther the more effort you put into making it work right. Even stock, there are a number of things you can do to make it more accurate. The goal many people set for their rifles is 300 feet, and that will come with some work.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Yup, you need to remember that fps doesn't mean range.

If you have a good hop set up then you can really fling the bb's out their. Don't think that dropping a new spring in your rifle will get you the accuracy and range that you need. The hop up chamber is the heart of the rifle.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Yeah it's shooting sub-300fps. I still need to wrap teflon tape on the cylinder head though (I haven't even drilled out the bit that stops it being removed from the cylinder body) so I will have a slight fps gain after I've done that!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Actually i'm a VSR 10 user and i cant reach this "80-100meters" my build is simple:
Fully stock Tm Vsr 10 with PDI 430 (10mm ob ) Inner Barrel and 330fps with 0.20s ofc i made the most part of homemade mods like R-Hop ,M-Nub , teflon tape on cylinder head/hop up , tape on spring into the piston , piston and cylinder silencers ring , barrel spacers
Now..i tried to use bioval .30BBs but my R-hop sent this to the moon with zero hop pression eheheh but i easy reach 55-60meters with a good shoot ( straight ) ... i'll try some madbull .40 when i can buy someone for more long range resoult but i dont think i'll reach more than 65m :) i wrong something???

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
You need to sand the channel of the r-hop so it doesn't protrude in the barrel with the hop turned off. Once you turn the hop off, it should actually turn off, not just lessen. I won't go into specifics though because this has been discussed many times over, you just need to research it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.