Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
To add a little more clarity, there is effective range and max range
Effective range deals with more practical aspect - the likelihood you will hit a mansize target within a couple (ideally one) of shots
Max range requires you to lob the bb in a parabolic arch
Both are a function of many factors, such as weight of bb (you want to get as heavy as you can hop), environmental factors (wind and rain), or the joules of the bb itself.
In short, effective range is something in the order of 250 to 280 feet – at least on this forum we would consider them “acceptable”. 300 feet is usually for the really well tuned platforms, and only a handful of posters here achieve it (I certainly not being one of them - but blind sniper is). Max range is sitting around 300 to MAYBE 330 if many factors are in your favor (wind at your back, you have a good sniper post where you can pull off many shots without being spotted)

Reactions: T4nkcommander

·
Registered
352 Posts
Two bananas long.
Three on a good day

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
When one is contemplating this question, one should have at least 3 tins of sardines to get the old bean in working order, as this is quite difficult thinking.
Back in my days at University we attempted to find the meaning of this query with no luck, and 2 of the poor chaps even suffered a complete loss of the control of their facial expression due to the immense strains on their poor underpowered brains.
Now again, I insist that you have 3 or more cans of sardines to lubricate the inner workings of the old brain before attempting such a reckless question again as diving in with no preparedness about you will be the end of you I say..
Tottles

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
So hot that it's shooting real bullets...
If you check out the little flag just below our usernames, the OP has Somalian one.
Yup, hence my hot gun reference, they have played airsoft for a long time, but skipped the part where they were supposed to use TOY guns.

·
proverbial discord mod wannabe
1,257 Posts
Black Hawk Down intensifies...
Here's a copypasta I feel needs to go here. Warning- profanity.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

It's a personal favourite of mine- know your meme link
'Gorilla warfare' hehe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts