Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I also just got this gun and did some basic upgrades to it. Mainly, making my own barrel spacers out of tape.
This video was very helpful in showing how to strip the gun down to the inner barrel, and then, what should the custom spacers look like. Making your own spacers will increase your accuracy by quite a bit. Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
I've done electrical spacers many times and several things come to mind:

1. Maintenance is required after a while because electrical tape tends to slide to one side and causes the spacer to become loose.
  2. If you have spare teflon tape lying around, I use that to wrap on top of the electrical tape right before it gets too snug. This allows easier installation and not as much thickness guess work if you do a spacer with just E.tape.
  3. Silicon oil applied to the spacers may help pushing the barrel assembly back in if it was too tight to fit. If even that doesn't work, you have to cut down a spacer(s).
  4. The more the merrier! Ideally the best spacer you can make is a 1-Piece barrel spacer that encompasses the whole length of the inner barrel. So the more E.tape spacers, the better :yup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lol as far as one piece spacers go...I wrapped enough recycled paper around it lengthwise to cover about 75% of it then wrapped it in electrical. It is true though that it does slide to the side after awhile...which is why i also wrapped both ends of it to avoid as much sliding as possible :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Refer to post #2.

Most people do all the mods when possible so there isn't really a "first" mod that should be done. Just do as many as you can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.