Seriously? There are many more respectful ways to reply to the OP then in the manner that you do. You in no way answered this guys question other then telling him that he is wasting his time by putting money into a gun.metallicafatcat said:I facepalmed so hard there... Why don't you look at what you have in the gun in the way of parts in the first place. I WILL guarantee you that throwing money at a gun will not improve the performance more than tuning the stock parts in the majority of the parts. Quite frankly, I won't say much more as I don't condone spoon-feeding.
Things to consider when attempting to upgrade a v2 to 500fps.
- sorbo pads on the cylinder head[/*:m:39mq2sxw]
- air brake piston head[/*:m:39mq2sxw]
- shim the hopup arm[/*:m:39mq2sxw]
- teflon tape the hopup unit and barrel[/*:m:39mq2sxw]
- look for wear on the piston*[/*:m:39mq2sxw]
- gluing the air seal nozzle to the tappet[/*:m:39mq2sxw]
- polishing the cylinder and inner barrel[/*:m:39mq2sxw]
- shimming if the current shim job shows wear on the gears.[/*:m:39mq2sxw]
IE look at vindis guide as posted above. Also, there are some good guides here on shimming and other stuff if you aren't already familiar with it.