Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously you read what my base gun is, I need a parts list that I'll be buying soon. My goal is 450 fps, I know for a dmr i cant just throw parts at it and that I need to get a good air seal and consistancy, which I will do but first I need the parts. The parts that I dont know really what to get is the piston, piston and cylinder head, and the spring guide. I'll probably get an m130 and a matrix high torque motor, I already have a tightbore and scs nub, should I get the systema bucking? And what metal hop up should I get? I was thinking prommy, but I'm not sure yet. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
First, please search. There are build threads all over ASF and ASM.

Second, Every part in your GB should be (from what I have read recently) Siegetek, TerminusX and Lonex.

No SCS, go R-hop or ER-hop. Systema hard is fine, but I like the prometheus or guarder hard with my R-hop builds. For a metal hop, choose one. A lot of people like the madbull chamber, though HS5 has a hop unit on shapeways that is pretty promising for the M4. It adjusts straight up and down.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Cheese, those are #1 parts you can put in an aeg, if you got the money.
Shs pistons are good enough for m150.
prommy nozzles are good.
shs gears are great and really cheap, they had some problems with a v2 of their gears, but they have gone back to the original, not sure if some stores have the v2 gears, so you might want to wait a moment to be sure.
Shs high torgue motors have lots of torgue, but they run hot, I'd recommend a jg blue (golden eagle super torgue) which can run upto m170 without a problem.
For cylinder- and pistonhead, get lonex, if you can't find it, get shs (super shooter).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.