Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
You just need to buy the F2 and the #20 nozzle they sell as it has an odd nozzle length. Besides that, it will fit any centerline engine (Reaper, Inferno, Kythera, N7, JACK, F1, F1, Mancraft, RAVEN) but the F2 is the only engine you won't regret getting as it has no downfalls beside being more expensive than some.
I got a #20 nozzle and it seems to be to big to even feed bbs through the f2

·
Registered
2 Posts
Your best bet is the CYMA SR25/AR-10 with the Polarstar F2, the #20 nozzle, and the Polarstar UGS type 2 HPA.

The G&G is about 470 US with proprietary overpriced magazines and somewhat proprietary internals, with nothing really awesome about it.
The A&K is about $300 and idk about mag compatibility and internals, but the CYMA Platinum in the M-LOK model is about $265 with full metal (CNC and die cast aluminum) and really good internals (good MOSFET, well shimmed, SHS gears, strong motor) and will last a very long time in it's AEG form if you just use a 7.4 Li-Po.
You could change the spring for higher power, but you're going to be better off putting in a MAXX ME Sport and an R-hopped 6.01 barrel as you'll gain significant power and accuracy without shortening the lifespan of your gun.

Inevitably your gun will break like all do, and I suggest that you simply fix it until it's becoming difficult or will cost a significant amount, then I suggest that you go HPA after you have sucked all of the life out of your gun.
You could also be like me and slap in an 11.1 50c RC battery and use it for a summer until you destroy it as I was impatient and wanted HPA.
I got the nozzle and it was a half inch to long

41 - 44 of 44 Posts