Im also interested in getting this rifle but still cannot decide.
Here's the Info I have so far:
- The manufacturers claim the rifle shoots around 440fps on .20g OTB but some claim its 470fps (I doubt this is true)
- The searbox is plastic.
- Outer barrel & receiver is metal.
- The inner barrel is made out of brass.
- Some info on the net claims/says that the inner barrel is 6.05 x 515mm.
- The stock is made out of mid-grade plastic.
- Cylinder can be opened (as shown on the pics)
- The package comes with a sling, scope & bipod (was wondering if the scope on the pics is the scope on the package. If it is, then its a plus
- The Bolt Handle resembles the real AWP Bolt Handle. Unlike the AGM version which has a paddle type bolt handle that looks identical to the Gspec Bolt handle.
Details I would like to know:
- Does it take any upgrade parts? (calling sir EdGI
- Can the hop assembly be replaced?
- What type of hopup does it use? (U-Hop or V-hop)
- Which model did it clone? (I just dont like the idea of AGM cloning a VSR for its trigger and the Type 96 for its cylinder. but thats just me
And here are some of the pics I have seen on the net:
The Package: (Courtesy of Tuk$ Shop)
A glimpse of the Internals: