Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Im also interested in getting this rifle but still cannot decide.

Here's the Info I have so far:

- The manufacturers claim the rifle shoots around 440fps on .20g OTB but some claim its 470fps (I doubt this is true)
- The searbox is plastic.
- Outer barrel & receiver is metal.
- The inner barrel is made out of brass.
- Some info on the net claims/says that the inner barrel is 6.05 x 515mm.
- The stock is made out of mid-grade plastic.
- Cylinder can be opened (as shown on the pics)
- The package comes with a sling, scope & bipod (was wondering if the scope on the pics is the scope on the package. If it is, then its a plus ;))
- The Bolt Handle resembles the real AWP Bolt Handle. Unlike the AGM version which has a paddle type bolt handle that looks identical to the Gspec Bolt handle.

Details I would like to know:

- Does it take any upgrade parts? (calling sir EdGI
)
- Can the hop assembly be replaced?
- What type of hopup does it use? (U-Hop or V-hop)
- Which model did it clone? (I just dont like the idea of AGM cloning a VSR for its trigger and the Type 96 for its cylinder. but thats just me
)

And here are some of the pics I have seen on the net:

The Package: (Courtesy of Tuk$ Shop)

The Rifle:

A glimpse of the Internals:

· Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for pointing me out on the right direction vindicare. I just learned that the searbox is plastic (same as with WELL). :-/

I have been constanly contacting EdGI though for a possible upgrade kit. I might get it if he decides to custom make me the upgrades.
will keep you guys posted.

*Update*
EdGI just gave the go signal. We'll meetup this weekend or maybe next week for him to get the measurements. Ill probably ask him to custom make the following:

- Searbox
- Sears
- Piston
- Spring guide
- Cylinder head (Velocity Booster Valve)
- Spring
- Tightbore

did I miss anything? any other suggestion?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.