Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening,

I've recently upgraded a TM VsR10 with all maple leaf parts. Piston, spring guide, cylinder head, cylinder and hop up unit.

I seem to get half a mag of double feeds. Totally random where in the mag is double feed. Can fire 10 shots fine then double feed. And then other times it double feeds all the way through the mag. Tried 3 different mags of various age and use. Am I missing something to cause this double feed?

I've tried the stretching the spring in the hop up trick and this makes no difference.

Help please!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Same happened to me lately after 2 years of use. Most likely the cause is the bb stopper, began to wear out.

Try this:
I fixed it by stretching the bb stopper's spring and by adding pen's spring, to increase bb stopping power. The pen's spring inserted at the out side of the bb stopper spring.
Now there is enough spring power to stop the bbs from entering in hopup unit. Double feeding stopped.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I own a BBTac M61 which is essentially the exact same as the VSR. If you cycle the bolt two times on the same cycle, it will load two and now you have a shotgun basicly. The more times you work the bolt on a loaded magazine without firing in between the more rounds it will put in the chamber. Just don't cycle the bolt twice without firing if you want to not have this issue. Not sure if this is what you mean, but I figured it might help.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't know what your issue is as the details provided are sparse, but my personal experience was that it was because of my bucking, or specifically not enough hop on my bucking

While we all use hopup as a means to garner more range, it has a secondary function as to "stop" a bb from moving too far forward in a barrel before it is fired. If your mag has sufficiently high spring pressure, it might sometimes push a second bb into the barrel before the first bb "catches" on the nub of a bucking - leading to two bb chambered

1 - 5 of 5 Posts