Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, slightly off topic and not sure where to ask this question.

Where is your dream airsoft site and why? I dont mean established sites, i mean anywhere in the world you've been where you immediately thought "Wow this would be awesome for airsoft" by this thread im not condoning airsoft in public areas and scaring people with RIFs. Simply just a question.

This could be anywhere, a building such as a shopping centre or mall, Or a Park. It could also be a national monument or a little spot you've found whilst exploring your local countryside. If possible add pictures :)

This is mine, this place is called Brimham Rocks in North Yorkshire in the Uk. Its owned by the National Trust, a big charity company that owns land and attractions around the Uk. You might be asking why this place, well... look at it, its awesome :)

Reactions: ~Ranger~

·
Registered
311 Posts
Big Basin Redwood Forest/Park Would be awesome! Some of the trails would be perfect for ambushes. Lots of "crows nest" locations. This is also my zombie apocalypse base. Live off of the wildlife and plant life.

For CQB, my office. It is a warehouse structure converted into a slave shop... I mean Government building. Naturally since it's a government building I can't post pictures of the inside, but here is an aerial view. Just imagine lots of cubicles, offices and conference rooms.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Ideal terrain? Zero gravity, vacuum, and Yosemite national park. All of it. In space. I could literally shoot for miles.

For realz though, I would still choose yosemite. I just went there and if you had enough time, it would be the greatest milsim game ever played. Especially the stuff around the high sierra camps. There is this one valley that is prolly 6 miles across, 15 long, and covered in some of the greatest airsofting forest you have ever seen.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, wish we had stuff like that in the UK. Sounds absolutely awesome guys.

But yeah... Zero gravity would be great fun...

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Northern tier high adventure base in bisset, canada. I went there on a boy scout trip this summer; a 75 mile canoe trip in 6 days; and there are some amazing rock cliffs, both big large and small, that would just make you feel like you are that action hero from that awesome movie. I know because I got right out to the edge (I was being careful) on a smaller to medium sized cliff maybe about 60 or 70 feet high and there was nowhere the enemy could hide because it was overlooking the lake and several openings to rivers going in all different directions. I wish I had a picture of that one spot.

·
Super Moderator
4,119 Posts
Is there a good reason that you necro posted this??? I am going to wait for your answer and then pop you with an infraction.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.