Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I second 1Tonne, with even a mesh mask on you will probably be uncomfortable and have to cock your head to the side.
I hadn't even considered wearing a mask... Luckily its easily detachable and will help with comfort while testing

Also added spring tension inside so its even more comfortable and more supportive

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I shot it alot today and i just realized i can load more than one bb i tried 4 just to check if it was really the case..

and yeah when i pull the bolt half way back 4 times and then cock it,

it shoots 4 bbs and they fly far but not nearly as accurate one more powerful than the rest.

I could try even more but i dont wanna risk it

Do all bolt snipers do this?

Or is it due to my bolt mod?

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
All bolties do it. Normally we do not bother though as we are wanting sniper rifles and not shotguns. As a shotgun they don't shoot very far.
Also, there is a chance that the bb's may bang together in the barrel causing damage.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
All bolties do it. Normally we do not bother though as we are wanting sniper rifles and not shotguns. As a shotgun they don't shoot very far.
Also, there is a chance that the bb's may bang together in the barrel causing damage.
Haha thats good thanks man

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I made a bipod from and i actually kinda works

I does not have adjustable legs so its kinda useless

Its stable and its stands but im definitely buying an actual one. because i dont see myself using this at all when playing

Fun little project tho and its not completely usless

with alittle more time and a sanding/paint job
+Telescopic legs it could be functional

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Im trying to come up with a parts list
So far ive got some parts i think.might work

This piston:

This barrel that many has recommended i buy:

This spring guide:

This piston head:

My budget also likes this hop up unit:

If you see anything that looks off or that could be exchanged for better parts please tell me

I will buy the parts from the cheapest available source so links are only for display

·
Registered
691 Posts
I don’t know if this opinion was mentioned, but I think that straight pulls are for electronic Wolverine bolts and MAYBE a 1j build. Other than that I think any spring sniper rifle should operate as a standard bolt option. Cool build though I like your rifle and mods 🍻

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I get the point but its still really fun to shoot and i see myself using it to play eventually...

If i really wanted i could probably put a standard bolt on it again but at this point ive grown to like the way it operates.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Yea man whatever works for you and what you like. I do all kinds of dumb crap to my rifles. But if I field it and enjoy it, I keep it!!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts