Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
spray paint has worked for me and i dont realy smell anything but its not on my hat so i dont know what the effects will be if its close to you face.. or you could just spray some some somewhere wait a few days and see if it smells a few days later

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I used dye. If you get quality dye (I used stuff from Tactical Concealment) and more importantly do it correctly, the color shouldn't run. Mine had leeched very little into my BDU jacket.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I've used dye once, but I really just prefer to use natural jute and get it a nice muddy color. That way it blends in during fall and then I can just add natural vegetation when the plants start coming back in. Even during summer there's always dead leaves and the ground is always brown. I use a ton of vegetation when I can though and this has always worked well for me; so far the best has been safety killing a guy from 10 feet away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.