Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm new to the forum so if I do something :( upon tell me.

But, I bought an Echo 1 ASR a month or two ago and, I love to tinker with my guns. So I was wanting to get A tight bore aeg barrel to put in it. I'm looking at the PDI M24 hop up chamber but, I'm not sure if it will fit or if it will take aeg cut barrels. Could someone please help me out here? Also, If anyone has a better or alternative to this chamber tell me.

Here is the link to the hop up chamber.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Rifle_Cylinders_and_Pistons_PDI_HOP_UP_Chamber_for_Classic_Army_PDI_M24.htm

Remember new to forum. Cleaned it up.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
1. Intro post
2. Grammar and punctuation need to improve. We act professionally here.

Please read the rules, and make an intro so we can get to know you. Welcome to the forums!

As for the question at hand, we have a few topics regarding this. I believe Bobgengeskahn has this rifle. He could help you out with some things. If he does not respond here, go ahead and send him a PM. However, I do know that the rifle does not have a hop up that takes aeg cut barrels. It is cut differently and will only work with one made specifically for that hop up chamber.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, Sorry about that. My grammar is pretty bad. Ill get to work on that intro.

Also, I just saw a post about a PSS2 Aero Chamber for APS2 I would be able to get my hands on. Any thought on what one I should get?

Cleaned up.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Unless English is not your first language, you need to clean up your posts now. You also need to use the edit button rather than double posting. So far, you are off to a bad start. I gave you the benefit of the doubt on your first post because you were new, but you clearly are disregarding the rules. If you feel this is unfair, I am sorry. But rules are rules, and they are good rules. In the future, please post with better grammar and punctuation. Until then I will not answer any more questions.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Dylan,

There are a number of active threads on this very topic at the moment, so I would suggest you read through those. However, the bare-bones answer to your question is this: get a L96 Hop up unit, PDI makes one that will take AEG barrels. The APSII is close, but does not fit without some/heavy modification.

·
Registered
807 Posts
No problem. Typically everything you need to know about the ASR can be found in the VSR or L96 threads as far as DIY upgrades and parts reviews (mostly DIY stuff in the VSR threads since it does use APS2 internals, but the DIY crosses over). The only part that I have not done much work on is the trigger although I think it is an APS2 trigger set. If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.