Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
I would ask Ronin or Bob about this. If they do not post soon in this thread, try giving them a PM. They have had experience with this model and really know their stuff.

Also, check through this section ("Others") and look for some threads pertaining to the ASR. Should be a few there for you.

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
iamtheburd said:
I also wanted to ask if the Echo 1 Upgrade Kit was even worth it. I know that I shouldn't use the included spring, but is the piston and spring guide worth putting into the gun?
A few guys here have bought the kit as a cheap alternative to a more durable piston and spring guide. From what they have said, I would say its worth it. If I needed a cheap alternative to laylax and PDI parts, I would go with this kit for the spring guide and piston as it offers a durability increase.

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
iamtheburd said:
Oh, that's too bad :(. Well, at least that extra money can go into something else like a new hopup chamber. Speaking of which, if I bought a PDI chamber, would I have to get a completely new barrel and bucking?
Yes, the PDI chamber utilizes AEG barrels and buckings. Therefore, the ASR barrel will not work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.