Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is my Echo 1 ASR - Externally, its stock. It looks just like the one out of the box, but in it lies nice upgrades to make it sting a little more than the normal stock one :)

LIST -

Tight bore - 6.03
ASR Upgrade Kit
Lefty Bolt Handle ( Only External Upgrade )
Compressed Spring
Seal Mods
Reinforced sears
Barrel spacers

She is shooting at a constant distance of 280 feet +/- 5 with a FPS of 425

All I need to do is play with the hop up a bit to get it were I want it to be, thanks for viewing and just let me know how you like my rifle :)

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Not bad looking man.

When I sell my stuff, may end up getting one of these to play with.

Still not sure though ;)

I know there is a member here, Ronin, that has one and has done some nice things with it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey man nice gun.

What weight bb are you useing to get the 280ft? Im not disbelieving you, just that Im shooting at 540fps, with .20g. And Im shooting a .30g bb and hitting consistantly at about 240ft.

Ive also put in a PDI hop up chamber with a firefly bucking and a madbull 6.03 barrel.

So youve gotten my interest.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ronin055 said:
Hey man nice gun.

What weight bb are you useing to get the 280ft? Im not disbelieving you, just that Im shooting at 540fps, with .20g. And Im shooting a .30g bb and hitting consistantly at about 240ft.

Ive also put in a PDI hop up chamber with a firefly bucking and a madbull 6.03 barrel.

So youve gotten my interest.
Hey Ronin, glad to see some interest spark up here ;) Im shooting Mad Bull .40g sniper rounds :) I also didnt add, I have some upgrades in here that increased the seal and reduces the barrel movement as much as possible :) Thanks for the post - happy shooting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.