Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just gonna say if you have a BDU Ghillie, then a technique is to raid mod the uniform putting two easy to get to pockets on your arms. You can hold any spring sniper magazines. You will see on my next BDU Ghillie top build, some useful innovations I have made to make using any pouch system for airsoft sniping obsolete, and containing you gear on your ghillie suit.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have 2 condor pistol mag pouches, although they are not molle. They sit horizontally on my belt which works perfect.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Instead of buying a pouch you could just make one out of duct tape and velcro or if you want to be boring, cloth taken off a duffel bag or something.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the replys. And thanks Andrew. You reminded me I have a crossdraw vest I bought a year ago that I didn't like. It has integrated m4 pouches. I tried them out and they fit really nice besides the mag went a little to far down into the pouch. Nothing a little foam won't fix.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.