Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to the forum and kind of new to airsoft, right now I run an M4 but I'm looking at getting into sniping and I've done research and I know everyone says to go with bar-10 but I like the sound of the echo 1 psr and I'm just looking if anyone has owned this gun or currently owns if it is good or not?

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
I have one, and it's decent but not very outstanding.
It wasn't very durable feeling, and wasn't all that compatible with upgrade parts and such.
So, here are my suggestions.
If you plan on upgrading a base gun, get this.
https://www.evike.com/products/62780/
It is currently on sale, and I used to have one and I loved the thing.
Just as compatible as a Tokyo Marui, but it was REALLY durable, and the price is awesome.
The parts that I would suggest is a new bucking, maybe a new chamber, and a new barrel, after that I would suggest you replace the cylinder and trigger parts as they wear out.
If you don't want to upgrade, get the Novritsch SSG10 as it's pretty close to perfect.
But yeah, I liked my CYMA a ton, but I like to fiddle around with stuff and improve whatever it is, but others just like to play.

Feel free to ask more stuff, but you may want to wait for more responses before you completely decide.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
SiliconeSword what brands of the parts that you mentioned would you get and how much roughly would it cost to get all of it.
This is the order in which I would upgrade your gun, if you decide to go that route.
Gun $95-$120
Maple Leaf Crazy Jet $40-50
A barrel that is as good of better is a Lambda 6.01 stainless $60-70
Maple Leaf Autobot or MR-hop 60° $10
Action Army hop up chamber $55
Masada's Arm for AA chamber
Lambda cylinder kit $160
Another alternative is Action Army, but the price would be about the same or more.
Bulltrigger $115
There are more parts of course, but almost all will be DIY stuff, and pretty easy.
The rough cost is $500, so come to think of it, you would probably be better off with a Novritsch SSG10 unless you feel like burning an extra $200 on upgrading your own gun.
The SSG10 could certainly use little mods here and there, but for the most part it's about the best sniper you can get.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm new to the forum and kind of new to airsoft, right now I run an M4 but I'm looking at getting into sniping and I've done research and I know everyone says to go with bar-10 but I like the sound of the echo 1 psr and I'm just looking if anyone has owned this gun or currently owns if it is good or not?
i owned one in the past and loved it. Sold it because i was getting out of airsoft for awhile. i am now buying another one beacuse i loved it so much. its a great rifle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts