Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now ready for orders.

I am making and selling M28 Standard and Upgraded pistons.

Standard pistons are $45 with free shipping anywhere in the United States.
"contact me for international orders"

Upgraded pistons are $60 with free shipping anywhere in the United States.
"contact me for international orders"

http://rangerscustoms.wix.com/rangerscustoms#!home/mainPage

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont really know yet about other pistons. It wont be long I dont think. I'm trying to get the M28 pistons going first. I'm actually really surprised. I had sooooo many people saying they wanted M28 pistons but here I am, ready to make em and I hardly have anyone standing up right now.. Out of nearly 60 people thats told me they will buy one, ONE person is all thats actually buying one from me.. To be honest, I'm sorta disapointed and frankly a little worried,lol..

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm on a bunch of other sites already but could try them also.

Currently I'm on .
Airsoft society
Airsoft forums.com
Mia
Arnies
Airsoft retreat
Here..

I had about 60 people lining up swearing they want M28 pistons.. Just kinda bugs me that so many people were only blowing smoke up my tail and werent actually serious..

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm on a bunch of other sites already but could try them also.

Currently I'm on .
Airsoft society
Airsoft forums.com
Mia
Arnies
Airsoft retreat
Here..

I had about 60 people lining up swearing they want M28 pistons.. Just kinda bugs me that so many people were only blowing smoke up my tail and werent actually serious..
Maybe they're waiting to see the final result, and how well it works. Had PDI come out with the piston first, being a well known brand name and all, people would be clawing tooth-n-nail at their wallets to get a replacement piston... you are new, and therefore there is a bit of a caution approach by prospective buyers. Being the sole purchaser so far, I aim to test and make public the results, and you should get some calls then... the product needs to be visible, and believe you me, I will do my best to get the data out there. In fact, I plan to completely rebuild, clean and ready my M28 for this new piston... I for one can't wait. Videos to follow of course.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats kind of what I was thinking, people know me all over the world from all the forums I'm on but once they start seeing the pistons in other peoples hands it could make the difference. I know that when I was researching the M28 your name was ALL OVER the internet,lol.. So therefore you were one of the ones who inspired me to go ahead and get it. I watched all your youtube videos etc... So I believe once you report your thoughts on the piston, that will bring in other people.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Just keep up the good work. Posting all over the forums will be viewed as spamming. If this is your home turf, people will find you here since this is a dedicated sniper forum.

Be proud because the "Ranger" piston is Made in USA . Who cares about PDI. Their products have their share of issues.

The slam fire issue with the M28 caused a lot of people to cut down the use of the M28 or down grade to a lighter spring to extend the piston life. As people begin to break their pistons, they will know where to find you.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I feel that people are probs just trying to save up enough money to afford those pistons! In honesty, it is a bit pricy (in my opinion, i know i dont understand time, supplies, etc. that add to that cost), but I am also sure that they are great quality pistons, so I do think the price is justified. I say just give it time:)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
What are they made out of? Whats the difference between a standard piston and an upgraded one? Can I get some pictures? I certainly need one!
Just go on Ranger's webpage which he linked in the OP, and go to his piston page. There are pictures as well as a description. Upgrade has a delrin ring, which is much better than solid alum since it'll be a smoother movement of the piston without having to worry about metal-metal contact/scratching.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.