Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought the echo 1 m28 and i'm noob in upgrades.

All post I have read, are since 2016, and I want to know if in this two years are some news about m28 upgrades.

In old post I have read that this upgrades are compatibles with VSR10:
  • Cylinder Head
  • Piston
  • SP190 Spring
  • Spring Guide
  • Inner Barrel 6.01mm 515mm
  • Bucking
  • Trigger 90 degree

And this upgrades are NOT compatibles with VSR10:
  • Cylinder
  • Hopup Chamber

Someone know if the Cylinder and the Hopop are now compatible with any modification?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi!, the echo1 it's a good rifle, i have one but the cylinder steel upgrade is no longer in the market, so you will have to make one by your own. You canbuy the jj airsoft PDI clone trigger made of steel and aluminium, but you need to bore up the screw holes of the trigger box. The piston it fit but it's a little shorter

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dude, I own a Asia Electric Gun M24, that have a same system with your echo M28. Those a really good rifle but finding aftermarket part is pain in the *ss. The only way now is oder the cylinder set from EdGi in Phillipine. And the tricky part is that hop up. it 1mm smaller than VSR-10 although they are almost identical. My plan is find a good mechanic , then lathe the inner side of the barrel 1mm bigger or make the AA chamber 1mm smaller it's your choice. but it the only way in this situation to make this platform working.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts