Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

EdGi barrel problem

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Skurzef 
#1 ·
Recently i've finished building my rifle. Buying parts and was really long and hard proces as almost everythin i bought was broken in some way...
So i decided to go with EdGi parts to eliminate the factory overlook.

That's the list of my parts:
- EdGi 6.00 435mm bull barrel
- EdGi Cylinder and cylinder head
- EdGi 90 degree piston
- EdGi spring guide
- EdGi spring (450fps and 650fps)
- Action Army Zero Trigger
- Action Army hup-up unit
- Maple leaf bucking (the one with a split mound) and nub

It was a liitle bit of a fight to fit everyting together because as it turned out the guide stopper wasn't at perfect 90 degree and coused spring guide to scratch against te top of the cylinder. I took care of that and now i can do those sick gravity reloads.

Everything seemd to be working perfectly but the accuracy of my rifle was a bit low so i started inspecting it and found out that something weird happens at the end of by inner barrel. Right around the place where to diameter of my inner barrel changes theres a spot inside the barrel where bbs leave some marks as they were hiiting it in this place. I must mention it's the bootom of the innter barrel.
I'm almost certain that the supposed bounce of the bb at the end of the barrel messes up my accuracy but i can't do anything about it. I've tried adding more marrel spacers made from painters tape, using both 450fps and 650 fps springs and still nothing.

Could someone help me?

See less See more
#5 ·
Well i can't see any bumps inside the barrel so i'll try to order some better quality bbs before contacting EdGi.

I glued a thin sheet of metal to the back of it in the place where it rests against metal rod.
then by taking it apart and sanding a little bit with sandpaper and putiing it back together again and again i finally got to the point where it is perfectly perpendicular to the body of the trigger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.