Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
E

Edgi Cylinder Set + Action Army Zero Trigger Set (Zero Trigger, Piston)

Are they compatible with each other? I know EdGI Cylinder is stronger.

Also will Action Army M150 on a 303mm Barrel give me 500 fps?

·
Registered
863 Posts
Will work fine.

Fps depends on too many variables to say for sure, but 303 mm is way too short to have an efficient setup.
I feel like I'm constantly learning something new about a VSR or that my previous understanding was flawed.

Regarding efficiently: Having an inefficient set up (high cylinder/barrel ratio) will not negatively influence your shot to shot consistency to a noticeable extent correct?

Having in inefficient setup pretty much just means you have to use a much stronger spring then you would with a efficient set up?

Am I wrong or did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I feel like I'm constantly learning something new about a VSR or that my previous understanding was flawed.

Regarding efficiently: Having an inefficient set up (high cylinder/barrel ratio) will not negatively influence your shot to shot consistency to a noticeable extent correct?

Having in inefficient setup pretty much just means you have to use a much stronger spring then you would with a efficient set up?

Am I wrong or did I miss something?

Correct :tup:

Overvolume means inefficiency, so you need a tougher spring to get the same energy output. It has no noticable influence on accuracy though. It also makes the gun louder.

Theoretically it should have an influence on shot to shot consistency but I've never noticed it myself even when using a ratio that was almost twice as high as it should be :hehe:

Undervolume on the other hand both makes the gun inefficient (so you need a tougher spring) and it destabilizes the bb as it starts decellerating, which means your accuracy will suffer a bit. So when in doubt, it's safer to go for overvolume than undervolume :yup:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Perfect, thank you for the explanation Reliku.

I knew I was forgetting something, the loud bang...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts