Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my name is vindicare assassin, I am from the west country in England, my club name is 'Banjo' because i live right out in the sticks and all the townies in my club think im Englands version of a red-kneck ::), I'm team DM/Sniper depending on where we play. My current guns are, and please bare in mind we over here got way lower fps limits to you guys before you start laughin :(

G&G M14 highly modified but shooting 350fps/.20s
G&G SOC16 again highly modded shooting 300fps/.20s
CA M24 modded to the point you wouldnt recognise it, 500fps/.20s
CA M24 shorty project gun, needed CQB sniper, i used to use my G-Spec but then i upgraded it.
TM G-Spec slightly modded to use at a regular site 400fps/.20s

I have seen Mosin and oakey on the british forums so thought it would be good to come see you guys in return

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to say I'm 38, but they do say 'your only as young as the woman you feel', so realy i'm only 23
, yes realy, before you all shake your heads in disbelief, i left school the same year she was born ;).

I'm sadly relegated to the side lines at the mo, because I just had Knee surgery :'( , age sadly doesn't come alone, but all that will change in the last week of march when i should be fit to run around again

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Well if that saying goes true the I guess we can call me an infant.

..Kidding of course.

Yeah, my buddy who is an Ex-Navy SEAL had knee surgery and pins in his back still plays, he's 38 as well, but he looks about 50.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I look haggered :). Guess it's down to spending so much time gaming in all weathers and seasons. lol

Nice to see someone else from the UK on here too.

+1 Vindicareassassin (despite the imperial name ;))

good Hunting

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry mate been playin since I was 13, and if you go back to my second post in this thread you'll notice thats a dam long time ;) my mum always told me 'stick with what you know, son', and only 1 set of hit/wound charts to remember for 2 different games at my age thats a good thing

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
vindicareassassin said:
Nice necro-post there bud ;)
Was NOT a necro post though. =) The topic was younger than two months at that time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.