1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
It is possible - kinda funky though and I had to make a lot of cuts last time. It entails making a new arm and several cuts to the hop unit to make it more like the M4 design. Does that make sense?

If you wouldn't mind, I would rather answer questions here - others might be able to use the information.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is possible - kinda funky though and I had to make a lot of cuts last time. It entails making a new arm and several cuts to the hop unit to make it more like the M4 design. Does that make sense?

If you wouldn't mind, I would rather answer questions here - others might be able to use the information.
No problem at all, and yes, that makes it seem possible. I wasn't aware cuts to the unit itself would be made, but if that's what has to be done, so be it. :D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know, but it's definitely been tried before.

It doesn't take a thorn out of my side, it puts a new one in. :p

I will see if I can snag you one of HS5's units, and if not we can talk about doing the manual mods (which will be costly.)
Works for me. And If I cant get the ER hop unit, I'll probably get the manual ones done, price depending.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There's a video in youtube showing the erhop chamber for m700. I believe that design is made by chaos from ASM. With those you can use normal AEG barrels. I've just got mine done with prometh 650mm.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.