Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have permission from fuzzywolly to list items to sell

-----------------------------------------------------

Up for sale is a gently used black ESS turbofan with the cortex clip. This IS used, but only used once. I love them, but they just don't go with my setup. There is nothing wrong with them. It will come with the ESS box, carrying/cleaning cloth case, and clear and black lens. The cortex clip will come installed but you can easily remove it if you don't want it.

The cortex clip is basically a frame clip that goes over the goggles to give additional safety for airsoft (basically protects your nose)

The turbofan has two speed settings and when turned on it will blow hot air out of the goggles preventing fogging. Not only does it work great but it keeps that part of your face feeling nice and cool.

The goggles are ANSI Z78.1+ rated and are also US Mil Spec battle rated. This means you can go out and play airsoft, take a shotgun blast to the face at close range and your eyeballs will not be harmed.

Retails for $180 minus shipping - http://www.esseyepro.com/Airsoft-Goggles_121_category.html

$100 firm shipped to the US
payment by paypal, money order, moneypak, google checkout or debit/credit (over the phone). If paying with paypal, please add $3.20

I may be open to trades

1 - 1 of 1 Posts