Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing the Evike store, looking for something cool to catch my eye, and I found this: Bone Yard - Elite Force 1911 Tac CO2 Airsoft GBB Pistol (Store Display, Non-Working Or Refurbished Models), Airsoft Guns, Airsoft Bone Yard - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore
I was in Massachusetts on vacation early this summer, and I bought the Elite Force M1911 A1, since I only had around $100. I kicked myself later, though. I really wanted to run a pistol with a bipod as my main lulz weapon, and now I found this! I was just a bit concerned, seeing the boneyard 1911 A1 was $10 more than the Tac version, when the Tac costs $20 more new. Post any experiences that you guys have had with the Evike Boneyard, and I'll make my decision then (if you guys don't buy it first, that is!)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've bought a few M4s from their bonyard to fix and sell for easy money. The worst one I got was one with a broken tappet plate. The others would just have finicky external parts (like a hand guard that would not stay on) or missing receiver parts. So in my experience the guns aren't so bad. However I've never purchased a GBB from there, and the Elite Force CO2 1911 doesn't have very good spare part support from what I've heard.

That's just me, though. I wouldn't advise buying one from the bonyard.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for an opinion, joesig! After doing some more google searching, it looks like the EF 1911 A1 and the 1911 Tac are NOT cross compatible with exterior parts. And if there is something seriously wrong with the gas mechanism, I wouldn't have the know-how to fix it, or any local person to ask for advice. But I am glad to hear that at least one person here has had good dealings with the Boneyard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.