Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been using VSRs now for about 12 years. Started of with a pretty standard build and though the years have steadily progressed until there was only one original part left of the original base rifle. Thought a few people on here would be interested to see the massive changed from first build to current.

FIrst build was like I said pretty standard for about 12 years ago
Action army trigger/piston combo
Stock hop up with dangerwerx arm type B
9 ball bucking
action army 6.03 430mm barrel
If I remember correctly it shot about 2.4 joules with .4s

Jump forward 12 years
EDGI Jurassick kit #5
EDGI SAP piston 150g
EDGI 200mm 5.98
Action Army Hopup
Maple leaf 2021 MR hop
Tridos TDC kit
Maple leaf 150mm outerbarrel
Maple leaf MLC S2 stock
Clocked in at 3.15 joules with .48s

If you look close enough the only original part I have left is the scope rail.

Now if you got them show me what you started with compared to what you have now.
Plant Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel
Wood Water Engineering Machine Automotive tire

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I also have a gun I am making that only has a Laylax rail and AirsoftPro receiver, the rest is homemade, even the chamber and hop system.

It's the VSR-SS in my signature, but I haven't finished the stock yet, so I have to load BB by BB and I have to hold and press a micro switch to fire it.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Awesome rifle and transformation!! Did you know that maple leaf makes a skeletonized folding buffer tube stock for the s2?? I found out the other day and ordered one!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome rifle and transformation!! Did you know that maple leaf makes a skeletonized folding buffer tube stock for the s2?? I found out the other day and ordered one!!
Ya your the one who actually told me on Hopup lol. My name on Hopup is Jake W. Onces yours comes in I would love to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also have a gun I am making that only has a Laylax rail and AirsoftPro receiver, the rest is homemade, even the chamber and hop system.

It's the VSR-SS in my signature, but I haven't finished the stock yet, so I have to load BB by BB and I have to hold and press a micro switch to fire it.
Just looked at your posts that thing look amazing! I am defently going to look at some more of your post your have some great information on your account my man!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I still have a lot to do to it but I am working in a Wolverine bolt build myself. Blind Sniper has actually scene a few pictures of it in some of our messages on Hop up. Currently though I just got my hands on a Silverback HTI so ill be spending my time on that. Its going to be my .50 rifle. But I have a bunch of different builds from SRS, HTI, Striker, VSR, and a few others so my Bolt build is on the back burner for now.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would not recommend using a bor-up kit with such small barrel sizes. That is very counterproductive
While I would normally agree with you. This is specifically for an extremely high joule creep build which are naturally overvolumed. With that said I can control the air volume to a curtian extent using the airbrake on the Piston.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts