Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else on here use elastic bands to hold in grass and leaves e.t.c?

I use them around my barrel and scope and have a few dotted around my stock.

And finally, i always have a daffodil on my gun/in my hat. What are your thoughts on this, as some people say 'duh it's bright yellow' but others say 'well no-one expects you to have a daffodil on you'

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah... using elastic bands are usefull, they can hold all sorts of stuff.. but just make sure that the colors arent too bright..

err... the daffodil... i find a bit wierd... but... Each to his own:) Cheers

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeah, elastic bands are one of the most popular methods of tying in natural veg. I don't use them much on my ghillie (one or two for shrubs that I pull up whole...
) but I sew a ton onto my normal BDUs for summer play.

I also use double sided velcro for the same purpose (these work better on my rifle, I find).

The daffodil isn't really going to matter, dude. No one's that observant and they'd have to be pretty close

·
Registered
299 Posts
I buy packs of those black hair ties at Walgreens or Shop Rite or wherever. Packs of 100 for about $2. Then when I want to take all the veg off, instead of spending hours trying to unknot elastic, I just cut them and throw them away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.