Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The season is changing around here in PA. The leaves from the trees and the brush on the ground is starting to die off and turn brown. It got me thinking about which season I prefer to play in. Personally, I have grown fond of playing in the fall and winter months despite little to no vegetation around. I love that cold breeze outside, everything is quiet (birds have migrated to the warmer states), and you can see through what used to be completely covered areas of grass and weed.

Would like to hear your guys thoughts on this. What weather and/or season do you prefer to play in? I love fall, with the changing of the leaves' colors, and the cold weather. Just laying there in my ghillie waiting for some action, while everything remains dead silent as there are no animals, birds, etc. around. Just gets me going. I am anxious to get back out there soon, especially since its fall.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i am out in Kansas and its hot summers and cold winters so i like September and October nice and cool but not to cold, and we have a local field that plays from 10pm to 3am so its nice to sit out in the open with my ghillie and no one can see me

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
feartheghillie said:
i am out in Kansas and its hot summers and cold winters so i like September and October nice and cool but not to cold, and we have a local field that plays from 10pm to 3am so its nice to sit out in the open with my ghillie and no one can see me
Have not bothered reading any of your posts. They are complete shit. Reported.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I enjoy Fall altogether, I love everything about it. The air smells cleaner, the leaves are changing, and that crisp air in the morning just puts a smile on my face. Playing airsoft in the Fall is loads of fun as well.

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
feartheghillie said:
Why does it seem that everybody who gets reported gets 1,337 bad karma?
But to the question, i love spring and fall. Around here, the summer months are just WAY too hot to really have fun and play for a while.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
silentfury214 said:
feartheghillie said:
Why does it seem that everybody who gets reported gets 1,337 bad karma?
But to the question, i love spring and fall. Around here, the summer months are just WAY too hot to really have fun and play for a while.
Thats not the only reason he got it. Read his post ;)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The way he talks/acts/posts just makes him seem like a ten year old who wears a ghillie two sizes too big. Itleast, thats how I pictured it

He did not get a warning for talking about how he is invisible. He got it for the grammar. However, his karma was deducted to -1337 for the way he talks about his ghillie awesomeness

·
Registered
33 Posts
I envy you guys who have different seasons to play in. :) I think some of you guys even get to change stocks or use entirely have different equipment for different seasons. :)

Here in the Philippines, we have the rainy part of the year and the hot summer months. In between them is the cold dry part of the year, but pretty much its green all year round. The last part, (Nov to Feb) is my favorite part / season of the year for playing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.