Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a picture of the guns (and grenade as a last-case-scenario) I take with me on the field unless my girlfriend is my spotter. In that case, she takes the MP5K to get kills within my MED. :tup:

G&G M14 EBR, AIM 3-9x40 Illuminated Scope w/ standard mounts, NC Star M4 hand guard weaver rail mounted to battery holder, MFT React Short Fore Grip, NC Star full size Bipod, 1x Standard Cap mag, 3x High Cap mag

CYMA MP5K PDW, AIM Red/Green dot sight, 7x Stubby Mid Cap mags

HFC M9 Vertec, Rubberized Military Grips, 2x Standard mags

Snicker 360 Grenade

And the rifle in it's case!

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was my second choice for a rifle, what brand is it?
I'll edit the original post to include a description of all the guns. Either way it is a G&G.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Realistically, the illumination is pretty unnecessary. I hardly use it, unless I want to feel like I'm a BA playing some crazy spec ops game :doh:

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The aim sight actually comes with Green and Blue, rather than the usual Green and Red combo. Blue tends to stand out very well while also being less-blinding than the other brighter colors.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's actually the closest to the real weight out of the airsoft versions. The Kart and WE versions weigh in closer to the M39 EMR at about 14 lbs dry. The G&G weighs in at 11 lbs dry and about 14 loaded with a hi cap. If I am not mistaken, the civilian model M14 EBR from Fulton Armory is 11 lbs dry as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.