Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, since everyone would like to post some pictures of their field, I thought we would make a new thread just for field pics!

Ill post some more of mine later, and woogie and Donohoe post em up!

Edit: Here are the pictures from my other thread, but I thought I would post them here to give some inspiration ;)

New pictures:

The small bunker my friend made

The Dungeon

Other pics of some places in my area

Some trees

A small bunker for cover

Overall, we have alot of work to do, including making more bunkers and trenches, but the area is really coming together. Its looking more like a legit airsoft field each time we work on it.

Cant wait to see where everyone else plays

·
Registered
63 Posts
Still in love with your field. I'll go out and take some pictures and have them up on Friday. Been pretty tired after work so haven;t had a whole lot of time, and I have no more work on Friday so i should be rested up.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright, sounds good. I am having a small game there again, so I will get some pictures of the other half of the field. Can't wait to see what everyone else has got.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I remember the last time we were in a bowl area, the bunker that we were trying to take out was down in the middle and we snuck in there popped the smoke to signal it being destroyed and on our way out got caught in a shitstorm to end all shitstorms. We did not make it out alive. Just alittle anecdote.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I totally forgot about this thread, lol. Woogie, loving the field, are there any open areas?

Also, I do not know about you guys, but my field is changing big time. Alot less green and alot more brown. Not sure if I am happy about this or not. My ghillie would work great for the fall, but there is a lot less cover now. I will get some pictures up of my area after the changes so you can see how she looks.

Then in the winter, maybe some pictures with snow ???

Darn, now I want to make a winter ghillie.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
There are you just need to know where to find them ;)

There is an area that is a 100 foot circular open area, that has become known as woogies land. When I am out on the field there isnt' anyone that will dare to go near it. I have a really nice hide set up, that nobody knows about, around 28 feet outside of this area. So if they get in the "zone" they are done for.

I am going to be playing at another field tomorrow. Will see if I can't get some pics of it for you guys as well. It is a local paintball field that is wanting to get in on the airsoft stuff. So we are going to go out there this weekend and have some fun with the owner.

Even if there aren't any open looking areas in your area, you just need to be creative. Heck find those little "mouse holes" that you can shoot through. If you find them chances are, nobody else will be able to find them. So you get the advantage.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol, that is sweet man. I had a hide like that and it was called Harry the Pit because it had grass growing out of the top, and made it look like hair

And would love to see some other fields you play at as well. The local paintball field shut down, and it would be great for some airsoft. Unfortunately I doubt anything will be done, as serious airsoft is super rare around here. It blows.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am all the way out in PA. Probably confused you when I joined MIA, but I went there to spread a little knowledge and gain some too :)

Wish we all lived near each other though. Get a few sniper games going :) But hey, if you are ever in PA, hit me up. I am planning on trying out a new field called Ambush Airsoft soon. (soon as in a month or two....rifle needs to work first ::) )

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Same here man. Have not played a game in what seems like forever. I am waiting on some parts for my rifle so no games soon. In the meantime, I guess I will go pick up battlefield bad company 2, and snipe alittle......woah!

Fuzzy way to get off topic there
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

Anyways, come on guys, where is everyone else's pictures of their fields? Anyone got any of some villages, or cqb areas?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well fine. Here is our game field, that we own.

Note that the game area is huge. Every picture is from completely different place with about 100 feet between. The area consist of 4 plain natural Fields, 1km long electric line, old soviet bunker and some old war trenches etc. Well the game area it self is hated among the players cause they say the vegetation is to thick. I all ways have played with sniper rifle in those woods and never had a problem with the area. I love those open areas.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
That looks like an awesome field man.

Yeah I was suppose to be at a game here yesterday, but my wifes grandmother was rushed to the ER so the game for me got scratched.

But I should be getting out there next weekend, so I will get some pics then I hope.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sorry if you feel the post as dead posting, over a year ago no person has written any post, but it was the only topic that I found pictures of the fields that move and I do not think to open up another topic with similar subject.

So this is one of the urban that usually we move to practice because almost nobody knows it and so are quiet whenever I want to place tests

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.