Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good ways to fit some silencing materials into the butt end of the L96 stock in other words the area right under the cheek rest. I've been filling the empty spaces of the stock with cotton balls to help dampen any sound and have read what I believe to be all of the previous threads on DIY dampening mods for rifles in this forum. I've been using cotton balls personally and so far they have been doing a fantastic job. Only problem is that I'm having a very difficult time trying to get any of the cotton balls into the general area of the stock that is below the cheek rest. I've tried pushing them through the hand grip through the hole under the bolt area, but unfortunately I won't seem to go past the bend at the bottom of the grip. Any suggestions on how to put them into the area under the cheek rest? Maybe through the holes the cheek rest sits in? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.