Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally broke down and got the KWA MP7. Have not tested it out yet, but first impression- Dang, it is SMALL. I thought the M4 Tanker was small, but man... no wonder they make dropleg holsters for it- and no wonder so many of you said I was crazy for having that as a secondary! :)

Still trying to figure out what to use and how to integrate it to a loadout, but I definitely see why some would use it as a secondary.

BTW, I liked the KMP9 too, but man, the slide back stock on the MP7 won over the foldable KMP9 rear.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How does it work? REALLY well, so far- it makes me giggle when I pull the trigger. It is like a chihuahua, small, goofy looking and WAY too loud for it's size. :) very controllable on full auto, very responsive.

If I could figure out a way to HPA rig it and somehow have mid cap size mags for it, it could become one of my "go to" field guns!!! for CQB, it is probably a monster except for the low cap mags.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Nifty. Silly silencers ruin the shortness though. To me the MP7 always felt like an P8, which is a great gun to fire. I do like the slither stock of HKs better than the folding type. I wonder why they are not more popular.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ive used one for a CQB and as a secondary for my long gun. Its perfect for cqb since there is no trigger delay which is prevalent in AEGs and its a tac driver on the field since its accurate up to 80 ft. If you gut out the suppressor and add different foam, and put tape over the ejection port than its almost whisper quiet. Just dont use it on full auto, best employed at semi auto double tapping. Keep the stock bolt for outdoors and use the low fps bolt for cqb. Its just a great gun all around, and can hold its own against AEGs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.