Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally was able to find some time to get some pictures snapped of my rifle. Please note, the pictures were taken on my camera, but from the looks of them, they look pretty decent. Also, I would have pictures of everything else that I use for airsoft such as my Sidearm, safety gear, and outfit, but the images were too big to send.

My WELL MB04 (G-22) BONE STOCK
  • Teflon on cylinder head[/*:m:zg05e8et]
  • Soon to have Harris Bi-Pod[/*:m:zg05e8et]
  • Soon to have internal upgrade kit[/*:m:zg05e8et]

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/DaZeD_GeNeSiS/0510111810.jpg

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/DaZeD_GeNeSiS/0510111809b.jpg

EDIT:

The rest of my gear is not the best, but hey, atleast it helps and works. I use a Co2 powered Crosman ( I believe it is a P228?) pistol as a sidearm, a cheapy Crosman Holster that has a compartment on top for an extra mag, but I use that to hold Co2 cartridges. 1 cartridge is about 90 rounds, so 3 total are used ( 1 in gun and 2 in the compartment.) I use some $45 hunting safety glasses, and, believe it or not, MossyOak Breakup Hunting camo. I have some netting on there to stuff natural veg in, but I hardly ever play at the local field anymore. Mainly, I play with my siblings on my grandparents 155 acre piece of property. Not the best "ghillie suit", but who cares, it works. And I really don't care about the quality of my gear, as long as it works, I'm happy.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Get rid of that orange and you are in business. Like you said, a harris would add to the look. Would like to see some pics of your other gear as well. Have you tried adjusting the photos in photobucket?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fuzzywolly said:
Get rid of that orange and you are in business. Like you said, a harris would add to the look. Would like to see some pics of your other gear as well. Have you tried adjusting the photos in photobucket?
Haha yeah I need to try the heat gun method to get it off. I will try and get some more pics up later.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
furrycowthingy said:
For now why not just use electrical tape over the sides and front.
That is what I had originally on there, but then my brother got mad at me over something stupid and took it off and "used" all of the electrical tape. Haven't been able to find it, and haven't gotten around to going to Lowes or Home Depot to get some :-/

·
Registered
362 Posts
I was lucky once at a small little game between some friends of mine my brother cut a wire on his radio and I was the only one with electrical tape, it was on my guns barrel. We spliced and it worked like a charm. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Hey don't let anyone put you down for low quality gear. Work with what you can afford and/ or work work with. Go brother! I like people like you who don't give a crap about others opinions. (I know people in this forum wouldn't shunt you but other forums would)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
inthetallgrass said:
Hey don't let anyone put you down for low quality gear. Work with what you can afford and/ or work work with. Go brother! I like people like you who don't give a crap about others opinions. (I know people in this forum wouldn't shunt you but other forums would)
That made me feel good man :) I tell this to alot of people, " I really don't care how "high or low quality" my gear is, the point is, that it helps me when I need it, and that's all I need."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.