Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
KWA USPC that I later put a G&G metal slide on. First AEG was a TM G36c that I got off of a friend, till have both of them 5 years now :) although the USP has been replaced with a KWA M9 ptp, got tired of replacing mags and doing repairs after 3 or 4 years: -p

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Mine was a echo 1 ak 74. Never lubed or did any maitnence with it, as I was new to airsoft. Lasted three years before it gave out. Never replaced a single internal. Now thats a workhorse ;)

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Actually you know what ... I lied... that wasn't my first rifle. My first one was a Both Elephants SL8. All plastic
Thing worked great untill I dropped it from my rafters, while painting it, and it exploded. Still have the body hanging in my basement.

G

·
Mine was a plastic springer pistol I got when I was like 9 haha still have it! Then a plastic springer M4 from a sporting store. I loved that thing lol it was the greatest springer ever. Then the stock ripped off and it stopped working :( it's having a fun time at the dump now.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Tokyo Marui springer Skorpion with no magazine, got it from my neighbor. Kept a mouth full of BB's and spit them down the barrel to load it. Somewhere around 2000-2001. Had various other springers after that through middle school, it wasn't until my sophomore year in highschool I got my first real Airsoft gun.

First Bolt action was a TM VSR Gspec. 2004
First AEG was a TM MP5k 2005
First GBB was a KSC Glock 34. Won in a raffle at my first game. 2004

·
Banned
215 Posts
First thing I ever had that fired 6mm BB's, or even handled for that matter, was a Classic Army M-24 Military Type.

Started with a sniper rifle as a sniper, and have never played anything since.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.