Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

First Sniper - budget $600

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Also, does anyone know of any way to get Silverback SRS stuff to the US without paying exorbitant shipping fees (as Evike seems to be out of stock)? Or do I just need to suck it up and make sure when I order off Redwolf, that I order any Silverback specific accessories along with the gun to avoid paying double shipping?
Honestly the cost is just reflected in the prices Evike makes you pay for the free shipping. Case in point the SRS on Evike is close to 600 while on Red Wolf it is 380 but you still pay like 90 to 200 in shipping based on how fast you want it. What I would do is build an entire loadout on Red Wolf with parts and such because they will charge the same amount in shipping for everything as a bundle (and I think Red Wolf is the only carrier right now with the SRS a2s in stock)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Honestly the cost is just reflected in the prices Evike makes you pay for the free shipping. Case in point the SRS on Evike is close to 600 while on Red Wolf it is 380 but you still pay like 90 to 200 in shipping based on how fast you want it. What I would do is build an entire loadout on Red Wolf with parts and such because they will charge the same amount in shipping for everything as a bundle (and I think Red Wolf is the only carrier right now with the SRS a2s in stock)
yeah I was trying to do a full build there to save on shipping, but of course all 3x colors of the sport are out of stock already. the only shop left is ehobbyasia with the tan version (which is fine for me as I live in a desert). So now I'm trying to build out as much as I can from there. I've hear they are a decent shop. It's either that, or pay more for the Covert 16" since some of those are still in stock on redwolf.

·
Registered
86 Posts
yeah I was trying to do a full build there to save on shipping, but of course all 3x colors of the sport are out of stock already. the only shop left is ehobbyasia with the tan version (which is fine for me as I live in a desert). So now I'm trying to build out as much as I can from there. I've hear they are a decent shop. It's either that, or pay more for the Covert 16" since some of those are still in stock on redwolf.
You could always buy the gun you want exactly on redwolf and then go to evike for the parts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You could always buy the gun you want exactly on redwolf and then go to evike for the parts
Unfortunately, even though I placed and order on redwolf, they let me know the gun was actually out of stock already
Went to EhobbyAsia since their site said theirs were still in stock, ordered, and just got the email yesterday that their stock was out as well.
Ugh. Now I gotta wait for it to get in stock somewhere and I guess order the SECOND it gets in stock or I won't get it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Unfortunately, even though I placed and order on redwolf, they let me know the gun was actually out of stock already
Went to EhobbyAsia since their site said theirs were still in stock, ordered, and just got the email yesterday that their stock was out as well.
Ugh. Now I gotta wait for it to get in stock somewhere and I guess order the SECOND it gets in stock or I won't get it.
At this point it almost seems like waiting for the Tac41 is the better plan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
At this point it almost seems like waiting for the Tac41 is the better plan
Yeah seriously. The one bummer is, I already ordered a lot of parts for the SRS that same day because I thought I for sure was gonna get one since the order went through. Bought fast hop system, rhop patch, replacement spring, bucking, and a nub. I'm sure I will ultimately get an SRS someday though so I guess it's not a total waste. Bah

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yeah seriously. The one bummer is, I already ordered a lot of parts for the SRS that same day because I thought I for sure was gonna get one since the order went through. Bought fast hop system, rhop patch, replacement spring, bucking, and a nub. I'm sure I will ultimately get an SRS someday though so I guess it's not a total waste. Bah
Aside from the fast hop, from what I can tell, each of those should be able to be used in the Tac41

21 - 27 of 27 Posts