Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i finally decided to post up my problem i have with my m6.
The flight path of the bb is crazy, not only is it inconsistent, shooting either left, right, or high, but it does shoot straight, and what i mean by that is it shoots, drops, then sales up...

no joke, so whats going on here?

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Okay,
1. What is an M6?
2. Who makes it?
3. It is probably the hop-up bucking. You probably just need to replace it.
4. Are you loosing any velocity?
5. It also could be that your barrel has gone bad.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok to answer your questions silentfury214
1. its a crappy cheapo plasic sniper bought at evike.com http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_48&products_id=32577
2. its made by "swiss arms" (softair)
3. i havent opened up the hop up yet because i dont know anything about the gun, and neither does anyone else lol
4. i wouldnt know, my chrono is dead and it supposedly only shoots 320. its been shooting like this sense i first bought it (only a week or two ago)
5. i doubt it, even though its cheap, that would be a world record.
Just now thinking about it, maybe its one of those things where it needs to "break in"?

·
Registered
64 Posts
lero said:
ok to answer your questions silentfury214
1. its a crappy cheapo plasic sniper bought at evike.com http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_48&products_id=32577
2. its made by "swiss arms" (softair)
3. i havent opened up the hop up yet because i dont know anything about the gun, and neither does anyone else lol
4. i wouldnt know, my chrono is dead and it supposedly only shoots 320. its been shooting like this sense i first bought it (only a week or two ago)
5. i doubt it, even though its cheap, that would be a world record.
Just now thinking about it, maybe its one of those things where it needs to "break in"?
The best upgrade you could do for it is find a large body of water and throw it as far as you can...

Ok, on a serious note, (even though that was serious:)) I have seen hop-up rubber actually retract from the barrel and push it self back into the barrel, letting bbs thru, but with weird hop.

If you're comfortable taking your gun apart, check the hop-up assebly, see that it adjusts correctly, and then just take a quick look down the barrel. Just look for obvious defects.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.