Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is my first post and I came here looking for help.
I purchased a FN Herstal SPR A5M, and full internals and a zero trigger all by Angel Custom, minus the tightbore barrel. I have the gun together that is no issue I know VSR's fairly well. (I think so Atleast) The issue comes when I pull the bolt back, at first the sear wouldn't catch at all causing the gun to slam fire which I tried to adjust the trigger for. Now the bolt will pull back, lock, I can slide it forward into proper position as I should be able to but pulling the trigger does nothing. I opened up the trigger box, and pulled the trigger again and with the trigger box opened up the gun first, and 3 more times it did the same. Then it started slam firing. All the parts are brand new, and I would love to know how to fix this.
Photo of trigger box:
http://i.imgur.com/Px2ODJ2.jpg
All help is appreciated!

· Registered
1,106 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Funny, I have the same setup. Same rifle, same trigger and piston. Infact i have two setups with an Angel trigger (one pro and one alpha) the trigger you have works in the FN Herstal but not in my TM Gspec. Whereas the pro trigger works in both. Weird. Does the sear catch the piston? Maybe try a different piston?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.