Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name (First name, last name is optional):Mike

Callsign:Fox or Fox turtle or marge

Experience (How long have you been playing airsoft? any military experience?)I have been playing for 2 years.

You're arsenal (What are you shootin'?):JG bar 10 Upgraded and getting a WE. I was a DM with a M4 upgraded.

Your camo (Did you make your ghillie suit? or do you even use one?):Store bought ghillie

What are your other hobbies?:Video Games and football.

Where do you live? (No exact address, simply saying the state and/or country will suffice):Michigan

·
Registered
119 Posts
It seems that you've made a late introduction. ;)
I've seen you around and you know what you are talking about.
So here's a late welcome.
Is it just me or does anybody else notice that there seems to be a large population of people from Michigan that becomes a member on this site?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Hahah, thanks for the positive feedback on that one there. But actually Livonia created this forum, he's just less active on it than I and a lot more nicer (I tend to be an asshole usually and have strict rules on this board).

Either way, welcome to the site, I'm glad that you see me in a positive light.. Always good to hear that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.