Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, looks like this board is serious. My name is Bryan. I am a married father of 2; a 17 year old girl (with a boyfriend....arggh the pain) and a 15 year old son who has introduced me to this wonderful adrenaline rush called Airsoft.
I am 47 years of age and have done a lot of different things but mostly have worked in the field of print. I started jogging books in 1987 and currently am the technical resources manager western region for a large Canadian print firm. I am almost done with my portion of our latest project. We installed 4 large KBA CT presses across the country and enabled The Globe and Mail to print heatset process and cold web process on every page of a 48 page broadsheet book. In the same page count and format across the country. That might bore you but I'm proud.:)
I live in Canada (deductive reasoning probably already told you that), the lower mainland of British Columbia to be more specific. I have excellent grammar and punctuation but promise to keep my mouth shut about all the errors I see.
I have read a number of posts here and am quite impressed. I hope to be able to contribute in some way but for now will mostly just read and ask the occasional question.
I purchased my first Airsoft rifle in November of last year and have put a number of recommendations I found on this forum (thanks vindicareassassin) to go from 245-248 fps (nice and consistent) to 348-356 fps (not so nice but hey I'm new). I am still developing my style but I am definitely a quiet mover. I really enjoy putting my rubber knife in their back and saying mercy (it's a local rule here), I think being old and patient helps:).
Anyway folks I don't want to take to much of your time. I hope to have fun and contribute from time to time. I will pretty up a sig and sundry soon enough.

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
Welcome aboard, nice intro post. If you happen to see an error or someone breaking the rule, just press the report to mod button. It makes our job easier. ;)

Again, welcome, there is a ton of information here for you, so get reading. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.