Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys im a resident from over on arnies and zeroin and wolfgeorge sent me over after i approached him on advice

im not entirely new as ive owned several rifles in the past 6 months ranging from
asg l96,A&K dragunov,tm vsr

i havent kept them long as the l96 safety broke off the bolt handle fell off (this is first skirmish as well ) the dragunov arrived broken in half due to royal mail and the guys packing

The vsr was brought second hand in hideous condition cheap and well it was easier to sell it

now im looking for a brand new rifle which i can upgrade and get performing nicely but its between the TML96 A&K dragunov tm vsr and the asg l96

i know the vsr is the best to upgrade but im still unsure i keep getting told the dragunov has stupidly hard cocking

thanks

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I personally went with the vsr just because I like the feel of the slanted handle better than the handle on the l96 which is closer to a right angle. The vsr has a larger selection of upgrades, but it isn't necessarily easier to upgrade. I can't say anything about the dragonuv because I've never used it, but that stock sure looks sexy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.