Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I`m sorry to have to post a new thread but the search option is horrid.
Do you have any info on the G&G l96 and if it is even good.
Would you pay 200 dollars for it because it is on sale.

·
Registered
562 Posts
nelsonho396 said:
Well I`m sorry to have to post a new thread but the search option is horrid.
Do you have any info on the G&G l96 and if it is even good.
Would you pay 200 dollars for it because it is on sale.
I would pay $200 if it was on sale...YES I Would! It has all of the upgrades that G&G makes, and is a very nice looking platform to build from... ESPECIALLY for $200 clams.

Don't hold out dude, who has this rifle for this unbelievably low introductory price?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Thanks for that... what I really want is a TM L96 AWS, but this price is almost too good to pass up. Airsoft Megastore has this same rifle for $249 as a door buster winter sale item.

·
Registered
909 Posts
The only problem is the G&G power bolt. If you want the VSR-10 hop-up conversion kit, then you'll have to buy a whole new bolt due to the nozzle being to short and non-removable.

I'd say keep the stock hop-up though, and run it on HPA. Should be a great performer and like DRAGON64 said, has all the G&G upgrades already!

·
Registered
909 Posts
solarisjock said:
hmm, I have one of these, with the hop up conversion kit, what is the problem with the nozzle being to short, I have been having some issue with mine that I would like to know if this is the issue
The conversion kit comes with a longer air nozzle. Since this rifle has a nozzle that can't be removed, then you could get some consistency issues. You could buy a stock KJW M700 bolt and transfer the striger spring into it and replace it with the nozzle that came with the hop-up kit. What kind of issues is your rifle having?

·
Registered
562 Posts
I have looked at the airrattle webpage ever since the link was posted... I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ordered one for $218 shipped. Geez I'm a dork!

I mean, I have been looking at getting the TM L96 AWS, and then I happened on this thread. The G&G is half the price and twice the kick... they both have the magazine in the correct local... I feel good about it.

I might add, that this rifle sold for nearly twice this price when it first hit the market... a market flodded with L96 clones and originals... maybe this is how G&G wants to move the overstock... slash the cost in half!

·
Registered
909 Posts
solarisjock said:
really inconsistent accuracy, my shots range from dead on to 4-5 feet off to either side, usually the right side.
This could be it. I'd put the stock hop-up back in and see if it fixes it. IMO the stock hop-up isn't horrible on these rifles. The little red patch is actually similar to an R-Hop.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know the G&G L96 is possible a great idea but on the other hand I have the G&P m16vn Something I been saving up for, for 2 years. Ahh Decisions.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Your "karma" appears to have been hacked... ::)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Too funny...

I just received notification that my new G&G L96 (G96) has shipped... looking forward to getting this one for sure.

Spare mags for this platform are $45 plus (+) Maybe I won't need one... yeah right.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I picked up my G96 from Fedex today... I cannot open and look at it yet, as I am at work... I'll post more on the rifle when i get home :tup:

Packaging was good, but seemed kind of small, and it did not seem very heavy. Maybe I got the G&G G96 for $199 because it comes without a mag... I hope everything is there, and not damaged.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.