Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, its been awhile took a little break from the whole sniping role to try assault. Personally its not me. Anyways I have a G&G GR25 and well its double feeding. I am using the 25 round G&G GR25 magazines and I cannot seem to find the problem. Im thinking the air nozzle is going back too far but I don't know for sure. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Or you could try what I did to solve the double feeding on my G36... I didn't want to risk shorttening my stroke too much and this mod shorttened the stroke time of my tappet plate and prolongs the BB seating in the hop up (I think this may also be why I have seen such a performance difference between my SL9 and my G36)... worst case you can still shave the face down and be no worse off for it lol.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its gone now, I am done with it. I dropped in a new gearbox still didn't work, tried shaving the tappet still nothing so I sold it to a friend maybe he can figure it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.