Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to share my experience with this upgrade piece and how to make it work better for your upgraded Tanaka rifles.

---

How I worked around the shape differencies, according to the above:

---

The hop up chamber in the receiver, along with the nub and the other pieces:

I hope this helps! It should not hurt the rifle and it is actually making the whole set a little more shock-absorbing and "firm".

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. So far so good, the upgrade works nicely and is still there in my rifle.

With time the rubber spacers might tighten and you might need to install an additional one.

The general idea is to have enough rubber spacers to encounter some resistance while pushing part 91 to the receiver in order to line up the holes and insert the metal thread across the receiver and part 91.

I like this method more than adding some sort of tightener ring around the outside of part 91..I like the idea that the rubber inside will also absorb some of forces going on between the receiver/bolt/stock/outer barrel and the hop up unit with the inner barrel.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I am glad you find it interesting. I can say it works great in stabilizing the entire set even more..the softer the rubber the better..one should feel when it is right because it takes some force to put the retaining metal bar across Part 91.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.